Friday 16 January 2009

Welcome Comrades!

Dear Comrades,

I welcome you to my blog, The Executive Leader's Decree. It is my latest venture to control the media in Tameside where I share my thoughts and feelings with you all. So far we have many areas of the media covered including local press, radio, TV and now we have a blog.

For those unaware of my position, but should; I am the Executive Leader of the Labour controlled Tameside Council. I have lead the council for over 29 victorious years and will do so to the day of my death.

I shall bid you all farewell until my next post. In the mean time you may wish to add me to your friends on Facebook. I order you to do so!

Regards,
Roy Oldham Signature


Cllr. Roy Oldham CBE.
Executive Leader

3 comments:

tonydj said...

May I be the first to congratulate the Glorious Executive Leader on his Blog. Having shown his grasp of Marxist-Leninist Theory with his dealings with the local press he now moves on to greater success by imparting his wisdom direct to the grateful toiling masses, confident that without the intervention of the beourgeoisie media the Grateful Toiling Masses will obtain a more perfect understanding of our glorious Executive Leader's View of the world. (Weltenshaung)



http://www.cohesioninstitute.org.uk/resources/About%20Community%20Cohesion/Community%20cohesion%20seven%20steps%20a%20practitioner's%20toolkit%20Community%20Cohesion%20Unit%202005.pdf (page 27)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tameside_Advertiser

Anonymous said...

Top Man

Anonymous said...

I think you've 'photoshopped' your image on here, Roy.

You're not that colourful in real life.