Saturday 9 May 2009

Get Back to Work

Dear Comrades,

It appears that there is an insurgence of rebels within the Peoples Popular Republic of Tameside. This is all due to trade unions demanding a fair pay.

However Comrade K. Quinn said he had a slight problem of supporting me on cutting the pay of the workers. Even though I have given him the large task of running my economy of Tameside, somehow he fits in a second job as a trade union activist for the Communication Workers Union so he can pay off the villa in Spain. Well I didn't want him speaking out or voting against me in full council, so I told him and his wife to fuck off to the villa to hang around with all the other Labour fuckwits who have been exiled and set-up shop there.

I can't really stress that I can't have anymore embarrassments - especially after the farce of Comrade Kitchen running the council in my leave. I did tell him not to get ideas above his station, but I didn't mean make an absolute fuck-up of everything.

Regards,
Roy Oldham Signature



Cllr. Roy Oldham CBE.
Executive Leader

No comments: